We spent a significant amount of time in prayer together and for one another this weekend. And some things came up that we sensed needed a season of prayer at The Table.
- For the gift of our Table Family
- For genuine excitement for the coming year together
- For a profound sense of peace and affirmation
- For our practical list! (Coming in a Future BLOG Post!)
- For the gift of prayer and the gift of safety in vulnerability
- For Table leaders and the Christians in our community —> Grow deeper and for protection
- That God would make us into an obedient people
- That we would learn to trust God for the results
- That we would trust God with the challenging bits of 1 Corinthians
- That we would be open on our journey through 1 Corinthians (trusting God for Swamp Ferries*)
- For DNA groups to deepen and meet the needs they were set out to meet.
- That we would not distance ourselves from the audience of 1 Corinthians but to see that their needs met in the gospel are also ours.
- That we would pay appropriate attention to our anxieties - and bring them before God and one another.
*Ask Tim Hardy about his encounter with a swamp ferry (swamp fairy?) at camp.